Monday, December 16, 2019

Semester 1 Reflection

    I like to think the quality of my work in this class is pretty nice, but it could be better (cleaner). My assignments support my strong work ethic even though there is room for improvement. I clearly make an effort in this class as represented by my grade. I stay on top of my assignments and try my best to demonstrate what I have learned in this class up to this point. I participate in discussion and always do what is assigned while following the guidelines. I have improved my skills of photoshop tremendously having entered this class knowing nothing about the topic. It was a rough start and I had to ask a lot of questions in the beginning, but I have a fairly good understanding of what I'm doing now and I am more confident about my photography as well as editing skills. Second semester I plan to work on the originality as well as complexity of my work. By this I mean focusing on the details to make my work look better and simply coming up with better ideas, more specifically not going with the first thing that comes to mind.

     I think an interesting project would be to have to find every letter of the alphabet depicted in everyday things around school and the have to make an index print of the best pictures from each letter.


No comments:

Post a Comment